Storage Tank - 20 Gallon
Reverse Osmosis Storage Tank - Twenty (20) Gallons
This reverse osmosis storage (holding) tank has a steel tank with a bladder charged with 10 psi for moving the water from the tank to the faucet, and/or refrigerator or other dispensing location. Tank color may vary.
1) 20 gallon bladder tank
2) Tanks diameter is 15 inches
3) Overall tank height is 29 inches
4) These tanks are NSF approved.
5) Color is blue (color may vary)
6) 3/4 inch Stainless Steel connector
7) Side mounted air valve
8) Maximum working pressure - 100 PSI
9) Tank is pre-charged
10) Tank stand included
11) Made from FDA listed, food grade materials
Check our variety of Reverse Osmosis systems - 3 stage, 4 stage, 5 stage and 6 stage units - clear and white housings, 4 gallon, 14 gallons and 20 gallon storage tanks and RO membrane capacity of 24 gpd, 36 gpd, 50 gpg, 75 gpd and 100 gpd .