Storage Tank - 4.5 Gallons
Reverse Osmosis Storage Tank -3.2 Gallons
This four and one half (3.2) gallon reverse osmosis storage (holding) tank is a steel tank with a bladder that has been charged with 10 psi for moving the water from the tank to the faucet and/or refrigerator or other location.
1) 3.2 gallon bladder tank
2) Tanks diameter is 11 inches
3) Overall tank height is 16 1/2 inches including 1 1/2 inches for the tank shut off valve.
4) Tank shut off valve has a 1/4 inch quick connect fitting - just insert the 1/4 inch tubing into the quick connect on the shut off valve and your line is hooked up and ready to go.
5) These tanks are NSF approved.
6) Color is white and off-white, Color may vary.
7) 1/4 inch Stainless Steel connector
8) Side mounted air valve
9) Maximum working pressure - 100 PSI
10) Tank is pre-charged
11) Tank stand included
12) Made from FDA listed, food grade materials
Check our variety of Reverse Osmosis systems - 3 stage, 4 stage, 5 stage and 6 stage units - clear and white housings, 4 gallon, 14 gallons and 20 gallon storage tanks and RO membrane capacity of 24 gpd, 36 gpd, 50 gpg, 75 gpd and 100 gpd .